Arkton Sp. z o.o. (Ltd.) manufactures refrigeration machines since 1991. Multi-compressor racks, chillers, condensing units etc. work in the biggest meat factories in Poland, in food processing plants, supermarkets, distribution centers, dairies, bakeries,
freezing tunnels, ice rinks, fish industry, as well as in steel mills, coal mines and on ships.
Arkton's products are being designed with the use of a 3-dimensional software Solid Works. They are based on Bitzer screw compressors, Bitzer and Dorin reciprocating compressors and on Bitzer Orbit scroll compressors.
In 2008 Arkton was taken over by Berling SA, a public joint-stock company, the biggest refrigeration wholesaler in Poland and the owner of one of the largest warehouse in Europe.
Arkton's advantages are:
- own production of refrigeration products, both serial and customized ("tailor made"), manufactured in conformity with European standards, with CE marking
- full range of products and components for refrigeration and air conditioning in warehouse
- installation and service provided by authorized installers in the whole Country
- experienced technical staff provides technical advice and due to deep knowledge makes the best selections of components for various applications
- immediate delivery due to the enormous stock of machines and components